Operating Hours #
Monday – Friday: 7:30a – 5:30p
Appointments are scheduled from 8:15a – 4:00p
Open & Close Routines #
Open Routine #
- Disarm alarm with code
- Turn on open sign
- Turn on all lights
- Unlock bay doors
- Plug in vacuum outside between east bays.
- When weather permitting, leave garage doors open.
- Turn on parts washer heater. Turn for 10 hours
- Open air compressor valve
- Turn on oil burning furnace [to the right 75*] (Cold Days)
- Turn on porta-cools Pump & Fan to High – Both Sides (Hot Days)
- Set Front Office Thermostat to 69* (Cold Days)
- Turn on Front Office AC & Set lowest Possible (Hot Days)
Close Routine #
- On Lock all bay doors & set sliders if available. There is a master key for all garage locks.
- Lock back doors with slide
- Turn off air compressor valve (Down)
- Turn off oil burning furnace [all the way to the left] (Cold Days)
- Turn off porta-cool Pump & Fan – Both Sides (Hot days)
- Leave heater on East Side set to line on thermostat (Cold Days)
- Turn off AC and/or set thermostat to 65*
- Open both doors to front office to promote circulation
- Arm Alarm system
- Turn off open sign
- Turn off all lights except on far eastside for security
Daily Staff Meeting #
All employees that are scheduled for an opening shift are required to attend the daily staff meeting that starts at 7:50 am. During this meeting we will review the daily schedule, highlights and lowlights of the day (yesterday/today), any announcements, etc. This meeting will be approximately 10 minutes long.